Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa

We went to see Santa today! The twins were very worried with Santa, but I thought it still turned out cute. Bastien got shy right when it was time to see him, so that's why he's not in the picture. But he did end up talking to Santa and he asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said a choo-choo. I'm pretty sure that's what he said last year, too.

6 comments:

Camille Witter said...

man that santa looks scary, I wouldnt go sit on his lap either. Good thing your kids are cute and make up for santa looking so scary.

Brandi said...

How fun! We need to go see Santa! I can't believe it's already Christmas time!!! YAHOO

Julie said...

So cute - love the pictures of the boys. I've debated over going to see Santa - I think Landon would back out like Bastien but I think the twins would be okay. Maybe I'll have to give it a try....Happy Holidays! :)

Ana said...

I LOVE IT ...so cute!! Embry looks like he's saying "What the" mom come back...i can't believe they actually stayed on his lap ...brave boys....it's funny i think all my boys wanted train stuff for 3 years in a row...it's just so AMAZING to them...CHOO CHOO do you remember when Grant was a baby and he was sleeping in his crib in Sione's old room and the train was going by and he sits up and says choo choo choo choo and then immediately goes back to sleep pretty scary freaky but that's how obessed he was with trains he heard them in his sleep....i think he was about 1 year old at the time...so i think my boys passsed down their obession with trains to Bastien ...or maybe it's just a boy thing??? LOL

Sione and Britni Fa said...

The boys look so cute with Santa. Hopefully we'll make it to see Santa this year- I've never taken them- isn't that sad.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute...Salena Im sad...I came here to hear Twilight while I am cleaning. Guess I will have to go buy the cd. :0) Bastien is looking so big...