Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time Traveler's wife

I'm reading this book right now, I'm about halfway through.

So far, I love it! It's a very interesting story and definitely a page turner. (if you can look past some F bombs) Before i started reading I knew that Eric Bana plays the main character, Henry in the upcoming movie. I usually have a really hard time picturing the actor that plays the character if they make a movie about a book. But Eric Bana is perfect as Henry. And he just happens to be insanely BEAUTIFUL so it's not that hard.

Rachel Mcadams is a good Clare, too. I cant wait for the movie but for now I better go finish the book!

Henry and 6 year old Clare.

UPDATE: So I finished it last week. I dont really recommend it I guess..The story was AMAZING! But I was annoyed with how the author thought she was being really cool with adding all the swearing and dirty parts. Also the author wanted to seem like she knew her music and books and thought it would be fun to list the 50 book titles and authors that were laying in his apartment. Also theres a part where she name drops seriously like 50 band and album names! Someone wanted us to know that they are educated with their literature and obsessed with old school Punk. Anyways, aside from some annoying parts I cant lie, I honestly Loved it. So I guess I'm evil (right mom?) for being able to look past all the bad parts.

1 comment:

Ana said...

I am gonna check this book out...!!!!