Sunday, September 6, 2009

hammy downs

It's a good thing Bastien was spoiled with shoes. Otherwise the twins would be shoeless since they've outgrown their shoes that seems like were just bought. I swear Bastien was not this age when he wore these. He mustve been at least 2. Emmy and Japper were way excited when they saw I had 'new' shoes to put on their feet!

look how excited Embry is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.. I LoVe the Diesel's!!! OOOO cute! David has a pair, but I have never seen them that small. SO Cute!

kemra said...

Those shoes are darling! Hand me downs are the best!

The Scotts said...

Okay they are seriously such handsome boys!! Cute shoes!

EmileeandJonny said...

WAY cute! I love little shoes! and totally know what you mean about them growing out of them so fast! but since they do grow out of them so fast, at least they are in good enough shape for the next kids!

MegRich said...

Cute shoes! I love the pic of them running around in diapers and shoes. Classic!

Anonymous said...

I love how excited they are for hand-me-downs! Cute!

Giles Fam said...

Love the shoes! So cute. Hand-me-downs are the best!!