Thursday, September 17, 2009

take 2 & brotherly love

The twins have made a hobby out of this, and I'm the sucker who keeps putting eggs at their reach. How fun to have a partner in crime though, right?
I wish I was a twin.

This morning Bastien said "Mom come look how cute the babies are!" I'm glad he loves them. Sometimes I worry. I guess thats brothers for you. So I have to capture moments like these, I didnt even tell them to do this. :)

I love Embry's cheeks in these pictures.

8 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Oh my gosh that's hilarious! I love it when Mom's capture things like broken eggs and other spills on camera instead of freaking out. LOVE it! Your boys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love your new hearding picture by the way!

Partners in crime hahah, perfect.

Sarah and Trent said...

oh my heck. That is so funny. Remind me when my baby is born to keep eggs out of the way... :-)

Carie said...

Eggs are a nightmare to clean up arent they!

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh!! That is classic!!! Man those boys are getting big!!! :)

Nikki said...

My twin and I always did things like that together. It usually involved scissors and my sisters long hair though!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Must be the Fa in those boys...I think Soakai was meant to be part of them...triplets! Cute boys!!

ConnieB said...

ahhh man... gotta love messes! Brody made one today. Ever had to get mashed potato flakes out of shag carpet?? It's FUN! :D

heh. heh.