
Embry has had some good times with the binky.

...so good that if he realizes its not around, things will go downhill pretty fast.

Embry was such a cute little binky boy...

but its time to say goodbye. It kind of makes me feel sad, like he's not a baby anymore.


He's been without it for a few days now. The first night he cried for about an hour, I'm suprised at how well he's gone to bed without it since. He's a little bit on the grouchy side (all day long) without it. But I'm sure he'll get over it:) Embs is my only binky baby! One thing I will miss is when I would say "It's time for bed" Embry would say "noo!" and then I would say "I'll give you your binky if you get in bed" and his face would light up and he'd run to his bed. Or how 1 binky was never enough. He'd carry around as many as he could find and sometimes walk around with 2 in his mouth at the same time. Cute huh?
But I'm glad we get to see more of his cute mouth now:)

9 comments:
i love binky babys! how sad hes not anymore!
him and eVvie...it's better to get rid of it now ..cause it's not so cute when they are three and you take it away ... you kinda wanna do some SMAXin...at that point..LOL... i will miss his binkiness..but LOVE to see his beatiful SMILE...if it doesn't work .. you can always do "the binky fairy" thing i wish i would of known about that when i was trying so hard to get evan off...well good luck...just make sure there's nO hidden binky's in the toy box or under the couch ...cause believe me they have binky radar...evan did... ;0)
That's tough! Poor little guy! That is why it is so hard for me to take away Thad's sucker! It makes them so happy and in return, mommy is happy!
Awww! Glad he is adjusting well though. That's good!
HOLY CRAP! So I was reading a lot on your blog and scrolled down to the "awards" section. I have to write to tell you that my favorite person to look at in movies is none-other-than my love James McAvoy. I read the book Atonement, saw the movie and rented every single movie he has ever been in. I KNEW I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE. I am telling my husband you think the same because he thinks I am crazy to have a huge crush on him. Did you see him kick trash in Wanted? You rock!
Cindy!
I cant get on your blog to comment back! Send me an invite? So hopefully you read this...
I totally did the whole McAvoy marathon..too bad alot of his movies are depressing. I think Becoming Jane and Atonement are my fav of his. WHat are yours? My husband is the same..he's so confused by my obsession. I'm glad there is someone else who gets it! :)
I have been there, done that... it is kind of sad when they grow too big for the bink to be cute!
hooray for you though! It is sad... I think I have a connection with that binky almost as much as Brody does.. it's been hard to let go of. :/
Post a Comment