I bought Bastien a pair of pants on the gap clearance rack for 15 bucks.
I thought they were cute & stylish for a pair of kids jeans.
When I put them on him for church, I realized they were skinny jeans. (really skinny)
I think he looks so cute in them, but made the mistake of making a big deal about it. So now, he says he'll wear them as long as I dont call them "skinny jeans" just regular jeans.
refusing to take a picture makes good "regular jean" poses.
6 comments:
HOT! haha Those are really stylish for kids jeans. So cute!
i miss his 'ARRR'!!!!
He actually looks like he's posing instead of refusing! adorable!
Oh and btw, the place I thought was Lemon Tree was actually Orange Leaf. How I mistook the two I'll never know. Haha!
so i heard that chase crawford pulled out of the remake of footloose...and i think i've found his replacement!
ha! wait..what? my edward isnt doing footloose?!
HAHA!! He's an awesome model.
Post a Comment