Our friend Connie took our pictures last Saturday. I really wanted some pictures taken here in Okly since its so pretty & green! I was so sick this day, i could feel my fever coming back & I was trying so hard not to sneeze or i wouldnt stop. also the 100 degree humidity, being a genius & wearing a longsleeve plaid shirt didnt help much. But i was so happy with how they turned out. Connie did such a great job! These are just a few, I loved all of them. She posted more of our pictures on her photography blog if you wanna see..also the pictures are way bigger on her blog so they look better:)
bwsmall.jpg)
vintagesmall.jpg)
vintagesmall.jpg)
vintagesmall.jpg)
bwsmall.jpg)
cropsmall.jpg)
vintagesmall.jpg)
12 comments:
you have a beautiful family and I LOVE that all your kids are so different looking! How fun to be so unique from one another. (me and all 3 of my sisters look exactly alike and its only fun when we were single and guys thought LeMae and I were twins... guys dig twins for some reason ;)
Oh my gosh they look so great! Seriously so great. I love the one with Steven and the boys. You guys have done an amazing job at producing children:) They are all going to be major heart breakers!!
You look so pretty and skinny!
I love these! I wish it were green here like it is there :)
You have a beautiful family!
Lookin good saweiner!
Beautiful pictures!! What a good lookin' family!
The pictures look great! What a handsome family you have!
Such a cute family!! :D
Salena, these are breathtaking...your friend did such an awesome job, since I am your sister, do I get a copy of the first or second one?
I'm so glad you liked them! :)
SO GREAT!!! What a beautiful family!!!
You are gorgeous---and your family is SO cute!
Post a Comment