Thursday, August 26, 2010

newport

We never been those people that have family or friends that own (or rent) beach houses!
Soo we've been looking forward to this end of summer work trip. We stayed at a house right on newport beach. I was feeling extra barfy driving to Cali (also dying because we had just made the trek from Oklahoma a few days before, i will be fine with no roadtrips for a loooong time) Once I got to the beach house, i was feeling happy. I think its easy to be distracted by nausea when you're having fun...which is nice. I just need to stay at the beach for the next 4-5 weeks. But still, the lack of an appetite for anything is a bummer on a fun trip.. Especially when you get taken out to sweet restaraunts every day! Another bummer was I forgot my camera! I remembered to charge it the night before but left it. Luckily-none other than Connie took pictures for me:) We had so much fun on the trip. The group was so fun to hang out with..you could always count on laughing & having a good time. Steven was saying how much he missed the guys today. awww..

4 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

What an awesome break for you guys. We need to get together when you are back in town!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

You guys are adorable! I could use abeach trip too!

Nikki said...

You two are the cutest couple! The last time Sam and I were at the beach was before kids, and we have 3, so I think we are due to! So jealous of you right now!

Connie said...

I miss sitting on the beach. Just sitting there! haha