i saw this article today that said this girl Chloe Moretz is in the lead to be chosen for Katniss in Hunger Games? Katniss is 16 & this girl is a 13 year old that looks 10. It must be a joke because it also said that Kristen Stewart was in the running, too. ahhh...kill me!

9 comments:
I need to read those books. I feel really out of the loop. lol
Do you not like Kristen Stewart. Because I will be honest...she isn't my favorite.
who in the world comes up with these people to play the part? that is NOT what i want katniss to look like. maybe prim could look like her instead. i didn't know they were making a movie out of the books! hope they aren't rated "R" but very well could be. esp. the third one!
okay. so would she really be that bad? kristen stewart would be no good, that is for sure. but i could go for a baby katniss. can she act, what has she been in?
who would you have? ellen page?
k, so i commented last night but it isn't showing up for some reason. lame.
what i said waaaaaaas:
remember how i told you that my friend and I had made up our cast for Hunger Games? Well, Chloe Moretz was totally my choice for Prim! But, yeah, she's way too young (and blond) to be Katniss.
also, HAVE YOU READ MOCKINGJAY YET?
If Kristen Stewart gets the role I will be so mad!
I can't say that I've read Hunger Games, but from everything Kendra's told me, it's a pretty crazy book with lots of action.
This girl plays "Hit-Girl" in the movie "Kick-Ass"
Look it up on YouTube...CRAZY little girl
I just now finished all the books. I know I am behind, but I had a different girl pictured. Someone a little more rugged ???
I think she would be a great Prim.
Post a Comment