Tuesday, October 12, 2010

my silly boys

Bastien makes me laugh so much! He's been very skeptical about Santa lately. He kept asking me questions the other day & he said "whats that stuff santa gives us if we're naughty?" & I said "coal" then Bastien said " what does coal do?" me, " it helps start fires" then Bastien said, with lots of sarcasm & attitude" OH, Santa wants us to start fires?"

i love that my boys are such good buddies, there was a while where it seemed like they fought more than they loved..but its so cute to hear them laugh in their room at night& see them occasionally share toys with eachother:)

one night when it was bedtime, embry hid by daddy under his hat. i love that perfect little curl on his head.

my niece Maizi's 4th bday was back in august. my nieces are so cute!

we have started our pumpkin carving early again this year! well, steven has. this one is already a week old, has been sitting outside every day & the kids tortured it a bit with markers & forks. so imagine it originally looking better than this.

oh & the these nerf bullets that jasper is holding dont last longer than a few hours at my house. the twins cant resist biting them apart. I was saying to steven "dont you remember like wanting to bite erasers & stuff when you were little?" (or the clear bow that i had when i was 5 that had sprinkles in it) But Steven loooves to act like i'm really weird & say
"ummm no. i never did that, now we know where the twins got it, though"

yesterday there was a big box of diapers, unopened on our couch. & Embry was walking around saying "change me, I pooped" But steven & i were both eating lunch so we were just waiting for the other person to do it. a few minutes go by & embry is sitting on the couch by the box of diapers & he's managed to eat through the corner of the box like a little puppy. we all started laughing & Embry says, spitting out some cardboard.."change me, mommy!" he really is a little creature!

*oh & today is my mother in law's (would be) birthday! She would have been 54. We miss you so much Delma...so much! The holidays are alot barer without you. I know Steven loved his mom so much. I've never heard him say a single negative thing about her, ever. even before she passed. Yesterday, I was saying to Steven "Boys really are so sweet to their moms..they'll give me a kiss whenever I want" & he's all "Boys love their moms..they are their favorite person!" I hope my boys always love me as much as Steven loved his mommy!

No comments: