Apparently, I cant read a book while i'm pregnant without stealing a name from it for my future kid(s). So here i go again. Finnick was an awesome character from Hunger Games & has an even cooler name, so naturally, my 4th boy shall have his name. I guess I should send these authors thank you notes for naming my kids for me. This was the only thing keeping me from hoping it was a girl. I was sad that I wouldnt get to use Finnick if we didnt have any more boys. I cant wait to see what this little man looks like. It was reassuring to finally see him, since i havent been feeling his kicks except for tiny ones every couple of days. The reason is the placenta is in front instead of in back, so it cushions alot of his kicks. Its funny when you find out you're having your 4th boy, everyone is like "Oh" in a pitying sort of way, when you say its another boy! ha! i'm really excited actually. My house will be full of funny boys like their dad instead of whiny girls like me. No matter what Bastien says, Finnick. We dont have too many boys & we cant wait to meet you!
7 comments:
I absolutely love the name! Congrats!!!!
I think people give the "oh..." reaction anytime someone says their having a boy- I know I got it both times when I was pregnant. Seriously, little boys are the best! I love them!!! congrats again!
congrats and i love the name :)
I totally know how you feel (okay so I only have two boys) but I've already decided IF i have all boys eventually it will be glorious! I love the name- congrats to you guys!
Yay!
Hell-OH ...Finnick...We are happy you are coming. Are you gonna look like Granpa Vuna, Cause Bena has all kinds of varieties of boys so far! ~Mary Lou
SO excited for you Salena! And I totally know what you mean about the response you get...and I only have 3! People are always like "So, are you going to keep trying til you get your girl?" hahaha I'll take my boys any day! (so long as I can borrow a niece or two every once in a while:) My guess is he'll look like your cute little Embry. Congrats!!
Post a Comment