My sister made Bastien a video after he was born, with footage of him in the hospital. Every time I watch it Bastien is much older than he was before & it makes me sad. I miss his chubby little face & this drooly big bottom lip. (well, I guess he still has that.) I think all my boys are the cutest, but there's just something about that first born. He's the one who won my heart first. If this next little boy looks exactly like Bastien, I wont complain.

3 comments:
he was as cute then as he is now! I cant wait to see what this baby will look since they all have their own look. BTW, love your header photo
What an awesome family picture. You look so pretty!! I need to come see you.
I love how you describe him as "the one who won my heart first." I always wonder what it will be like to add another kid to the mix since I am beyond smitten by Gus.
Post a Comment