Thursday, February 10, 2011

not soon enough

so my csection date is officially set for March 28th at 7:30am! last time it was supposed to be that early but my drs flight was delayed & didnt end up happening until 6pm that night. those hours waiting were torture! I have 46 days left & that just seems almost as torturous as those hours. every night i stare at my calender checking off that day, thinking time is going to move faster. i'm so so done, I feel like i'm ready for a change! I cant wait to see my boys reaction to a new baby, its cute to see them excited about it now & kissing my belly all the time. Especially Bastien, he's going to be so cute with a baby brother, even though he wanted a sister in the beginning:) I've already gained 30 lbs & I know the last part of pregnancy is where i seem to gain alot, so i'm trying to take it easy...actually not really. i eat when & what i want most the time, but at least i dont feel insanely hungry like i did with the last 2 pregnancies. As long as i dont get anywhere close to the dreaded 60 lbs i'll be happy! I'm like almost euphoric after i have the baby, maybe it has something to do with losing 30-40 lbs of water retention very soon after or that i have a new cute little baby!
Can these next 6 weeks please fly by? I cant wait to be here!
since we can only have boys apparently, the fun part is guessing who or what this next baby will look like. Brown, blonde, dark brown, black or red hair??! tan or fair like Bastien? This is Jasper & Embry a few hours after being born. You would never know that Embry (on the right) would turn out to be my tan little curly head polynesian !

4 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

You're almost there!!!!!!!

I gained 50 with Gus and when 30 came off the first few weeks I was STOKED. Too bad the rest is harder to get to go away :(

I can't wait to see what he looks like!

Anonymous said...

I know it never feels like it when your the one going through it..but you are SO close! To me it seems like you just made the announcement.Hang in there!! Im excited for yOu! =]

Ryan and LeDawn said...

since jasper and bastien look the most alike I say this one will look like embry! I have 3 months left and I am dying to have her here so I can stop worrying, but I know once she is here I will have different worries. You are almost there!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Wow Embry and Jasper look nothing like their newbie pics. Can't wait to see your new baby :)