Sunday, May 22, 2011

father & all my kids campout!

Steven took the boys to the ward father and sons campout last weekend at Roosevelt Lake. It was just me and Finnick for the night and it just seemed a little lonely so we ended up at my parents house. i basically just sat on the couch feeding and holding the baby while watching tv. it was nice! my mom and i rented this movie called "waiting for forever" with rachel bilson in it. the preview looked cute. but really, i was just waiting for forever for it to end! ha. you know i just wrote about watching this movie so i could tell that joke.....again.
anyways here are some pictures steven took.
they had fun and i had fun.
father and son outings are just a win win for everyone!
(but i guess not for those with all girls.....yikes.....sorry!:)
Steven said it wasnt even cold, it was actually too hot. and hard to sleep
(usually it's the other way around, even in AZ)
he took these cool pictures of the moon at 1 am.

1 comment:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Sadly Rob decided not to go to our father and sons this year. Your boys are seriously so freaking cute!

I love the Loose it app! Don't worry I've still got 25 pounds to go...ugh! I told Rob the other day while standing in front of the mirror with my hair not done, no makeup and wearing one of his shirts and my sweats that I looked like a lesbian. He laughed and agreed. So sad!