i have been pretty good about remembering almost every Sunday. maybe i'll make a book every year with all their weekly pictures? i need to think of a cool name for this.
I can't believe how different each of your boys look- they are all SO cute!!! You are so awesome that you take their pictures so regularly! Maybe someday when I get my nice camera I'll be more motivated too!!
3 comments:
I can't believe how different each of your boys look- they are all SO cute!!! You are so awesome that you take their pictures so regularly! Maybe someday when I get my nice camera I'll be more motivated too!!
Jasper is looking so smoldering! Loving his hair! Your boys as always are so cute!
Your blog header is adorable! How did you do that???? I have been trying FOREVER to do it like that.
Post a Comment