I just wanted to give a BIrThDaY shout OUT to my sister Ana. Her bday was on Christmas eve...which I'm sure can be kind of a bummer sometimes with everyone wrapped up in Christmas plans with their families.
I remember growing up though we always made Christmas eve all about her.
We had a birthday dinner for her and hopefully she didnt feel too jipped!
Ana and I grew up sharing a room. She's 7 years older than me. So I always thought she and her friends were pretty cool. I remember liking everything she liked, like Kermit the Frog. Remember those Kermie Hillflipper shirts and those Kermit Calvin Klein underwear shirts ? I was also pretty good at bugging the crap out of her and tattling alot.
It's funny how 7 years is such a big difference during those ages like 10 and 17. But now Ana is more like a best friend and our ages dont matter. I remember when she had Grant.
(Who is almost 12!) He was the first grandkid and the cutest baby in the world to me! I used to cry when she had to go back to California. Then she had Christian who was and still is the funniest kid, he says some pretty priceless things. And Evan was the Love-iest little baby, and adorable with those brown curls. And such a little charmer with his lovey-ness. I love that Ana got to stay at our house alot and I got to see those babies grow up into handsome little boys! Even though I love being a mother,it would be fun to go back to the days where I was the aunt that spoiled her little boys! :) I'm so glad that Ana finally lives here in AZ and I get to see her almost every day! She is such a good aunt to my boys and it's so cute how Embry is so lovey to her all the time now (like Evan was to me!) And also how Bastien knows that Ana is a sucker for him and will do basically anything he asks! :)
And Jasper, who has major stranger anxiety to anyone who's not Steven or I. But he will go to her and not cry!
-She is so thoughtful, and is one of those people who will buy you those shoes you were eyeing at Target (True story!) and suprise you with them later. Also she is the most non-judgemental person I've ever known, I feel like I can tell her anything and not feel like she's judging me. She's a great listener, too..which I probably abuse, because I'm sure I talk her ear off alot of the time!
You're an AwESOME Sister, I want to be more like you!
Ana holding Embry in the hospital
Love you ANA!




4 comments:
That was a very nice tribute! What a good sister you are but I do know that Ana is pretty awesome. I remember when you guys shared a room and when she was dating Pete. She made him some kind of candy bar card for his birthday. I miss Ana now that I am writing this. Happy Birthday!
Ana is such an AWESOME person! What a sweet post! I'm loving the top pic of her- so SWEET! :0) Happy late birthday Ana..
awwhhh thanks salena....your so sweet..,your always so sweet and this tribute to me made me feel so good...your the best little sister and friend ever!!!! love YOU....and your 3 little babies too!
yeah...she is one of my favorite people! my very best friend, and I do know what you mean about her being nonjudgemental. she probably knows more about me than most people...she is one who can be trusted. Those are hard to find!! Love ya Ana, and I hope you had a good one!! :)
Post a Comment