.
cute! was bastien excited for christmas this year? Does he get who santa is, or does he still not care really?
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! You definitely have the 3 cutest boys ever!!! :0)
Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big your twins look, and so different, too! Also, those oreo truffles look absolutely evil!!! I have had them before, and I know they are, too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute! was bastien excited for christmas this year? Does he get who santa is, or does he still not care really?
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! You definitely have the 3 cutest boys ever!!! :0)
Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big your twins look, and so different, too! Also, those oreo truffles look absolutely evil!!! I have had them before, and I know they are, too.
Post a Comment