Friday, February 6, 2009

Date night

Steven and I have been able to have quite a few date nights these past few months. We're just making up for those months we were chained to the house. :) Also Steven's dad told us he and Donna want to watch the kids once a month....sWeeT!! Tonight we saw this movie and it was really Good! And ScArY! I wont say much about it cause I dont want to ruin it for you, but I definitely recommend it!

Emily Browning is a great actress. I think Steven is secretly in love with her. He still thinks she wouldve been a better Bella. Hey, Bella might've actually smiled if she played her!

6 comments:

Harris Family said...

Okay so I am midnight blogging... I love date nights. We always try to fit some kind of date night into the week. I am glad you guys got out. it is great to have family around. I will probably pass up the flick... I am a sissy when it comes to scary movies. There is a link on my blog for a 52 dates... check it out.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that she was MY Bella! She so would have made a much better Bella...but what can you do. I have been wanting to see this...LoVe a good scary movie...we saw the Valentine one in 3D and it was a little lame, but the 3D effect was pretty awesome.

And you had me laughing at the people in public comment with the "ugly kids" cause it is so true. And SO fUnNy! :0)

EmileeandJonny said...

You are so lucky- we hardly ever get dates. I'm still chained to the house!!! It's so hard to pay a babysitter and I don't want family to feel abused. You're lucky your father in law offered that- that's Sweet indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Hey...

Okay...just saw this and LoVeD. It.
I definitely was not expecting that ending. And Steven's crush is valid...she is a beautiful girl. I would die for lips like hers..lol Love the simple look, and kill me but she has me wanting some converse. LOVED them. :0)

Now you need to go see Taken...SO GOOD!!

Tiffanyann said...

I think i peed my pants in the comercial. Lets just say i don't do well with scarey!!

Brandi said...

This really does look like a good movie!! Maybe we will need to make it a date night, too bad we NEVER have those!! lol She would have made a great Bella! She is so pretty !! :0)