Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Sione's Back!
My favorite episode so far! I watched not knowing the outcome of the weigh in for the at home contestants.. but I honestly knew Sione would pull a big number because he worked his butt off when he was here back in October. And I knew he was strict with his calorie counting cause he talked me into the bodybugg while he was here. And he won immunity! I dont think they should ever do that again in future seasons though bc a week was obviously not enough time to help them at home the way the ranch does. That was hilarious when Bob said "Tongans can jump!" You can see the start of Bob's love for Sione in this episode. :) I was DYinG laughing when Bob told Sione to get on Shannon's back and she said "Look how sweaty he is" and then Sione's face killed me when he first got on her back. I cant wait for everyone to get to know Sione better throughout the show.
So, Joelle. I've been so confused about her. First I thought she was lazy and crazy, and then I started to like her and feel sorry for her because she seemed to be a such good sport the week after her whole team voted for her to go home. Now I am back to she is just crazy. It was perfect how Shannon said when she opens her mouth she talks like she's not on this planet. I still kinda feel bad for her but it seems any embarrasment she has on the scale, she brings it on herself. One thing that bothered me was Aubrey getting mad at Joelle like that. It seemed a little hypocritical since she had only lost 2 pounds in a month. 5 kids at home or not. I can lose 2 pounds in a month eating cookies every other night! jk ..Anyways, I just didnt think it was Aubrey's place to chastise her. I felt so bad for how much Carla wanted to be there. They should let her be on next season! She seems to have such a cool personality, I wish she couldve stayed..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I loved when Bob told Sione to get on Shannon's back and she said he was sweaty, and Bob said it's gross isnt it! I also loved when Bob did that little dance that copied them after the weigh in. I bet it's fun for you to watch!
I don't know where you get your pics of the blue team because they are sure hard to come by!
That episode was fun. I am so addicted to the show!!! It is so fun to watch Filipe every time he weighs in! I was glad Joelle was gone too, I was tired of hearing her talk. p.s. I love reading your commentaries after the show!
It was so much fun to have all of the contestants back!! I too feel bad for Joelle in a way, she just seems to have mental problems, but she did do it to herself though! Poor Carla!! :0)
This was a fun episode - Sione kicked butt!
I'm so glad that Joelle is gone - she's nuts! I think she was stoned the entire week - or she blew all of her brain cells as a teenager...who talks like that. I did feel bad for Carla though...I wonder if Joelle will even show up for the finale - if she wants to be a size 10 she better start kicking her butt into high gear....
I must say I was entertained watching the blue team weigh in. Wow 25 L-B's that is awesome. So I think Joelle is a real crazy. Maybe a therapist from Detroit was watching and will offer her some counseling. I am glad her drama is gone. Now we can cover more contestants.
I find this season to be really different from the other seasons. I hate how they set up some cheesy advertising during the show, and think we are so stupid that we wont know what they are doing. They also dont focus on the people or trainers the same in this season, they have not emotionally got involved with the people yet. Do you agree that they have done this season different? I don't like how they are doing it so far, it seems so forced and scripted, I prefer seeing the real interaction between the people and the trainers. This is my favorite show and I have watched every season, every episode, so I am probably just being picky, but if you do go back and watch the other seasons you sure can see a big difference!
I can not believe your babies are 1!! They are too cute! OK I just about died laughing when sione got on Shannon's back! she was like gross hes sweaty.....so was she, get over it! she did good though and i thought i was sweet that sione was encouraging her the whole way! Can't wait for next week!
I was so excited to see Sione lose 25 lbs! That is awesome! I love watching this show, especially with Sione on it!! :)
My money is on Sione to take the entire thing! I laughed/cried as Shannon took Sione on her back! I have always loved your family and I am so excited for everyone else to love them too!
great episode. I'm so glad the silver bullets are GONE! see ya annoying joelle!
Yeah I have to say I agree with a lot of what you had to say..and yeah I would have been crying too if I had a sweaty stinky guy on my back...LOL that was hilarious! And yeah Aubrey at the end...I don't think she had any right either saying what she did when she lost what she did...or didn't. :0)
Hi Salena, You don't know me but I am Camille & Carie's Aunt Laurel. By the way I love watching your brother & cousin on The Biggest Loser, anyone from my home town is my favorite! On your blog how do you get your pictures on your slide show to go down instead of going across or sliding?? Also how do you get them so big on your side bar going down?? Thanks for your help.
Hey Laurel-
Since your blog is private, I'll just tell you how to do it here:)
If you make a slideshow on slide.com..in the blue box where is says "Customize your design:", on the "Size" area click on the vertical option and it should make any style of slideshow vertical.
Hope that helped! :)
Thank Salena for your help, I make all of my slides through slideshow so I will look for customize & vertical!
all i can say is "TONGAN's can JUMP!! my favorite part we kept reWINDING....bob is so fun!!! "I just love that Sione..." YES this was by FAR the best to watch....of course cause "Sion" was on it...I agree about "aubrey" coming out of nowhere she just wanted "airtime" LOL...WELL I can't wait till next TUES...
I have it saved and have to watch a few weeks still!
Post a Comment