Friday, March 6, 2009

Jasper's 1st haircut and random pictures...

Before

After

I'm still getting used to it. I dont like my boys hair cut too short and Steven cut it pretty dang short. It'll be perfect in a month. There is no way he is getting near Embry's frizzy curls. I love them, I cant wait for there to be a whole head of them!

This is last Sunday after we got back from Tucson we just took it easy bc we were pretty pooped from the weekend. The babies were napping and I was in my room reading. It was quiet in the living room and I came out and thought this was a cute picture. Steven was reading and Bastien was sitting by him playing with Steven's itouch. This pic doesnt really show, but Bastiens face was a mess this weekend! He ran into an ocotillo tree thorn, bumped faces with Evan, bumped something unknown again, and his lips and whole left cheek was chapped because he kept wiping his boogers across his face....gross. And he has a nice little habit of sucking on his shirt.

This is about 4pm everyday when daddy gets home from work.

7 comments:

The Ayers Family said...

Holy cute haircut! Your boys are beautiful! Kleven just started eating his shirt a week or so ago- what's the deal!?!?

Junior4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

very cute!!!! doesn't it make Jasper look so much older with a hair cut...luv it...u can tell how much they love their daddy too...fun picture's....

Ana said...

sorry about the deleted comments i don't know what's wrong with me dumbo i know....

Tina ♥ said...

What cute boys you have, Salena! Love the pics! Can't believe how big your babies are. I just wanna pinch Embry's cheeks.
Oh, and your OCD Twilight on the side is awesome.... mmmmm!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Jasper's hair looks so cute- he looks like a little boy now, not a baby. Maybe I could get Steven to cut Soakai's hair now. :)