It's an interview with Mandi (who just got eliminated last Tuesday) I love that she helped clear up some of what was going on. I'm tired of reading bad stuff about my family so I think I'm done reading the message boards at NBC.com. It used to be fun reading the positive stuff people would say about SIone and Filipe. But it has blown way out of proportion and it's not fair because the whole story wasnt shown. I love how Sione and Filipe dont even care about any of the rude criticism and just let it roll of their backs...but this is just me being annoyed at it all. Anyways,
Here are the highlights if you dont wanna read the whole article.
Kramer added later that she thought the rift between Fam and Michaels -- which led to the cousins returning to Bob and training with him for their last chance workouts -- had developed before Michaels didn't work out Fam when they were shown in the gym together on Tuesday's broadcast. She added that conversations with Black team member Tara Costa, a 23-year-old finance manager and former model from New York, NY, had revealed that there was so much bad blood between the two that Michaels may have had an ulterior motive for not personally working Fam out in the gym.
"I think she did it intentionally, and that's only because that whole week and that week before, I used to talk with Tara and Jillian [said] at some point that she wanted to get rid of Filipe," Kramer told reporters. "And so I think [Filipe] heard word of that and that's what made him so mad in the first place."
"If anyone there's playing a game it's Jillian the most, and I think that it sucks to say that, but she really made him feel like an outsider," she added.
Kramer also said that while she did not know if Fam had done anything specifically to upset Michaels, she suggested did have a tendency to have "her favorites" and go to greater lengths to help them succeed.
"I really think she wanted Tara to be [there] for the long haul and she was just trying to eliminate anyone that was going to get in her way."
8 comments:
I TOTALLY know where you are coming from!! It is cool at first to read the forums & hear what people say, until it's all crap that isn't even true!! Bottom line, they show what they want to show & make people how they want them to look.. Which sucks when it's a family member that they are making look bad.. :0) I've realized maybe it's not such a cool thing to have a family member on tv!!
Oh the drama!
Jillian is a poo poo head
That is so RIDICULOUS. I hate how they just show what they want to get people to watch. That makes me really mad at Jillian. poor guys! And of course she wants Tara to win- she's a girl! Doesn't that show always seem to favor the girl contestants that make it the farthest
I still thought that Jillian was the idiot from what I saw on TV and figured out that there had to still be more than we see.
I saw you in the background when Sione came home-that was you right? Hey anyone know what the song was that they played during the half marathon? Thanks, Carie
i'm glad i don't read hardly anything .. online...thanks for posting this though .. i'll read your blog... ;0) sorry if i'm late to comment but i will always come thru even if it's not exactly that day....I will... ;0)
I am so addicted to this show. I just keep cheering on your brother and cousin. I'm glad you posted this because I was a bit confused about what was going on with all the Jillian drama. I'll keep cheering them on.
Post a Comment