Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crazy kids!

Embry's such a good little teacher, he taught Jasper all about climbing on the table.

They also love to take all the clean laundry off the couch and disperse it throughout the house. I guess the solution is to actually fold it.

Here's one that Jasper taught Embry. The old take off your diaper trick. Good thing Embry didnt really do it after that one time. I cant put Jasper to bed in 2 piece pajamas anymore or this happens. Luckily no poopy ones yet.

Apparently..this is the price you pay when you're ONE minute younger than your brother. Poor Jasper, and look at Embry's little smile while Steven's telling him to stop. Embry better watch his back..Jasper wont take it forever!

4 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Embry is a little stinker! Always trying to make troubs. He looks so innocent though. I love that binky in his mouth though! Is Jasper attatched the the binky? I dont recall pics of him with one? Your kids are cute!

Bekah Parker said...

Jasper looks so much like Bastien!! WE need to get together more. Steven (my steven) lives over on Higley and Ray and everytime I drive by I think of you guys.

Tawni said...

that's funny that they are teaching each other the tricks!
Live the diaper off pic, that is funny!

Michelle Bebe said...

okay that is TOO funny! i love the dynamics of your twins, it must be so fun to watch them learn and grow!