Baby Ashton Kutcher and his twin.
A friend sent this to me yesterday saying that she thought baby Ashton (on the right) looked just like Bastien. I think he looks more like Jasper's twin! Bastien and Jasper do look similar though. He has Jasper's lips defintely..but its the eyes and nose, too. Weird. All I gotta say is, if one of my boys actually does end up looking like an older Ashton Kutcher, I think I'm in trouble!

5 comments:
Ashton Kutcher has a twin? I had no idea.
Oh YEAH! :) that is one hot dude!! I didn't know he had a twin. Im SO sorry about your grandpa. That makes me sad...Im so sorry for your families loss!
Yeah, whatever happened to his twin? He does look like Bastien! funny :)
YOU are in BIG trouble....!!!! LOL...
or i should say "DOUBLE TROUBLE" PLUS ONE....Or we could say TRES TrOuble LOL...ha ha ha
Post a Comment