Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Attitude...

...Embry is FULL of it!
He doesnt even know what he is being upset or sassy about half the time.
He's very dramatic

He gives one mean stink eye..if you know Embry, he's probably given it to you. I love the ones where he's half smiling while he's doing it, cause he knows he's being funny.
If you give him m&ms he'll shove them all in his mouth and say "MO!"
He's one tough little cookie. He has a walk that says he owns the place.
But when Embry's sweet, he's REally Sweet!
And he'll always give "loves" after being a stinker.
and I'm in love with his curls.
One thing I know, is Embry wont ever be without personality!

4 comments:

Camille Witter said...

I swear I called it before you even started having kids! I said it would be cute/funny, if you ever had twins and one looked more like your side and one looked like stevens. Those curls are to die for!

Anonymous said...

One thing I have learned is that little boys seem to have so much more of a sense of humor. Caden did too. I love their little personalities at that age. And those curls..SO CUTE!

Ana said...

okay so what the heck did embry do to bastien in that pic...too sad and funny!!!! LOL

salena said...

He's ripping a batman mask off Bastiens head.