The past few weeks my mornings and after naps have been consumed with pee. Pee everywhere! I'm scared I'm going to be one of those people who's so used to the smell of urine and dont even know they smell like pee! Jasper used to take off his diaper, but onesies and one piece pj's helped. With Embry and his hulk muscles, onesies dont stop him, he just rips the buttons open like nothing. And so now Jasper has seen Embry start to do it and now he does it again, too. Every morning I go in their room their diapers are on the floor and there is pee all over their sheets, blankets, and pillows. A few times there have poop incidents, but I've chosen to forget the details. I tried duct tape but they just ripped it off. Last night I used packing tape and it actually worked! I saw one piece of packing tape on the floor that Embry managed to get off, but I wrapped it around them a few good times. It was so great not having to wash their bedding this morning! It's a pain to have to wrap them in tape before naps and bedtime, but I guess I'll take that over getting peepoop surprises twice a day.

5 comments:
I have never seen a crib tent before, but man it looks like the kid has torn it up! Maybe you could switch Embry and Jasper's to make them last a little longer...
maybe overalls would work or the zip up winter sleepers, I also heard if you turn the sleepers backwards then they can't unzip them and get them off or get to their diapers! Man nothing is worse then this kinda stuff!
lol this is hilarious- although I feel your pain! (well not really, I'm not there yet but I can imagine it being hard)
(=
I LOVED Jake's crib tent!!! Best invention hands down!!
Never had a crib tent...might have to when #3 comes along...
Post a Comment