Thursday, October 8, 2009

the thing these days

I wandered over to Stephenie Meyers website and saw that they have a movie in the works for The Host! I guess it's cool that every book you read these days is going to be turned into a movie. At first I read like 50 pages and wasnt feeling it, set it down for 6 months. Then when I picked it back up to read I got into it pretty fast after those first 50 or so pages. I guess I didnt in the beginning cause i'm not a huge fan of sci-fi body snatcher stuff, but this book is one of kind. I dont really know who would make a good cast for it, I like it when they use nobodys. This video here I found after I read the book. It's pretty cool how closely SOME of these random clips in it go well with the book. And I like this girl for Melanie.

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

I LOOOOVE this book! I was thinking it HAD to be made into a movie! I like both of those for Melanie and Jared- I like random nobodys too.

Nate and Kristen said...

I haven't read that book yet. I'll have to borrow it from my sis in law. I really liked the pumpkin Steven made. Very cool!