Friday, November 6, 2009

bIrThDaY

I'm 26! I dont want to be obnoxious and say I feel so OLD...but when I was 19 and first married, people who were around 26 seemed so much more mature (better word, right) than I was. And I dont really feel much older or mature. Anyways, my birthday week started on Halloween when Steven came home with these ugg boots for me! We can never hold out long enough to even wrap our presents!

I'm in love with these, I almost got them months ago. But it fell through and I had forgotten about wanting them. So it was a good surprise when Steven got them for me! Hopefully it gets cool again so I can actually wear them!

On my actual bday I went to Chandler Mall with my mom and sisters and we ate at Cheesecake Factory. I got the Chinese Chicken salad the 2nd time. It was one of those things that you see the waiter bringing to someone else, and you're like 'What is that, I want it?' But I never asked..so last time I ordered it and when it came to me, I was like 'this is that thing with all those white chinese noodles all over the top!' It was an exciting day.
Then Steven picked me up at my mom's and we got to start our date a little earlier than planned which is always fun. You better believe we went to Sprinkles cupcakes. I got a carrot, lemon and red velvet...greedy much? Yes, well I've been planning this for months. Then we walked around Scottsdale Fashion square mall. I scored some way cute necklaces at Claire's for 2 dollars each! And found this really cute Hurley sweater for 20, that was 60. I love finding things that you would actually want to pay full price for, but get them so cheap!

We closed up the night seeing this. It was pretty good. There were alot of cheesy parts. I guess I expected to laugh alot cause I love Jason Bateman and Vince Vaughn. I'd wait for DVD.
Oh and then I came home to a gift card to Victoria Secrets, from some awesome friends, thanks!

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

Happy Birthday! Hooray you got your Sprinkles.. more importantly though, those cute boots!!

Sarah and Trent said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like it was a great day!!!!