HEY I saw him! I yelled to Jamey, "hey that's one of Salena's twin's, he's the Tongan twin!" HaHa! Loved seeing him, bet you were so proud, I would have been!
I saw it! I called Brian to tell him and also about Jay Leno. That talent show was so silly! Sione and Filipe were definitely the best of the three. The others were just ridiculous!
Nice! I love technology.. now you can show this to him when he's older! I would've recorded/blogged/journaled/tweeted/facebooked all about it if it were my baby!
(I don't have twitter..just so there's no confusion :p )
4 comments:
HEY I saw him! I yelled to Jamey, "hey that's one of Salena's twin's, he's the Tongan twin!" HaHa! Loved seeing him, bet you were so proud, I would have been!
I saw him and was very impressed... he is a natural!
I saw it! I called Brian to tell him and also about Jay Leno. That talent show was so silly! Sione and Filipe were definitely the best of the three. The others were just ridiculous!
Nice! I love technology.. now you can show this to him when he's older! I would've recorded/blogged/journaled/tweeted/facebooked all about it if it were my baby!
(I don't have twitter..just so there's no confusion :p )
Post a Comment