Friday, January 15, 2010

baby Zaac

My sister Mary had her miracle baby, Zaac, on January 10th. He was 8 lbs 15 oz.
Here's the story told by my sister on facebook:
"He was born 1-10-10 , he was air-vacd to Phoenix childrens' hospital after being born because of a birth defect called a double bubble. He had a swolen stomach from blocked lower intestines from being born with a narrow stomach tube. I had POLYHYDRAMINOS, excess water in the womb. This and the other being typical tale-tale signs of a downs ... See Moresyndrome baby. HOWEVER, after a very powerful blessing before he was born, and after which told us that our combined faith as a family would make him whole again. He was found with no characteristics of down syndromes physically although we were still awaiting test results, for what the NiCU neo-doctor thinks now is possibly a fluke, with no narrowed organ, as was in his present xray exams despite the prior exams showing a need for surgery. we experienced a great miracle."
Isnt this amazing? I love the power of prayer & the priesthood. Funny how the doctor called it a fluke.
And is he not the cutest, sweetest thing you've ever seen?
I fell in love when I saw him. I may or may not have a new favorite nephew. You can't even tell I'm baby hungry.

4 comments:

Camille Witter said...

thats cool. glad he's A-OK ;) He's super duper cute!

MegRich said...

WOw! That is amazing! He is so cute! Congrats!

Bekah Parker said...

That is incredible!! Yes the combined faith and prayers of family does bring about miracles. Steven and I are coming tonight and so see you soon!

Harris Family said...

That was such a great story. Thanks For sharing. Oh what a Sweet Baby.