a couple hours old
5 months old
Two!
This is so nuts to me! It doesnt feel like they should be 2 yet. I think this is my favorite age. But then I look back at this picture of them at 5 months and think that was my favorite age. They've grown so much, I love hearing their little voices say words. On their birthday we just happened to have a playdate at the zoo scheduled so it worked out perfectly. It was fun minus the 5 minutes I lost Embry. That little Embry is a wanderer!
nice view simba!
with grandma on their bday.
On Saturday morning we had a family bday party. We ordered an 8 ft Neds sub which everyone seemed happy about. It was seriously a perfect day for a party outside. Poor Jasper didnt look like he felt great the whole time, and they both ended up being sick the rest of the day & also today. But the new toys have definitely taken their minds off of feeling yucky:) Thanks to everyone who spoiled them!
my dad playing with the kids..I love how Jasper has always been so cool with my dad, and for Jasper thats a big deal.
dont be jealous of my mad cake skills..I decorated the cake as I was walking out the door. Thats what happens when I wait until midnight the night before the party to bake all the cupcakes & cake.
presents!
I cant believe I almost told my mom not to get this wooden train set for Embry. I would have never had a picture with this priceless reaction.
Embry was the first to get to hit the pinata. We gave him the stick and told him to hit it, so he goes over to Steven and hits him with the stick!
I told Bastien to put his arm around Maizi, but Maizi wasnt having it.

6 comments:
I love this post. It cracks me up. Embry's face...oh my gosh I literally laughed out loud. So cute! Sad that they got sick we missed them in nursery. There were only 2 kids in their class!!! Anyways, looking at the pics I'm bummed I didn't go to the ZOO! I'm sucha weiner.
Happy Birthday to the boys!
Crazy how fast the time has gone isn't it? The kids had a BLAST at the party...thanks for having us! I'll try to get Maizi to be a little more friendly the next time. ;)
Happy birthday to the little boys! I didn't see you posted and found our blog until Amy told me, so I had to go back and look! My web page for my site isn't up yet but soon!
Okay, and I LOVE BIGGEST LOSER! I watched EVERY episode last season and didn't realize you are Sione's sister! Why didn't I put that together?! Crazy! I guess one of my friends, Kevin Richards, was companions or in his district or something in the mission, or maybe your cousin's mission... I don't remember. Anyways just had to tell you how cool that is! I rewatched the what they are doing now video to see you! Looking good!
They are so cute!! I know what you mean, I can't believe it's been 2 years! Hunter is only like a month younger. Kinda sad how fast it goes. I'm sorry you lost Embry. I have had that happen before a few times, and it's the scariest thing ever! All of your boys are adorable.
I can't believe they are already 2! Time flies!! Love all the pics..Bastien is looking so old himself. they are all so cute!
Post a Comment