they had a cage with all these cocoons that you could see butterflies coming out of!
it has been really humid the past few days..cant you tell?...my boys look so sticky.
while we were waiting for the train a white peacock kept walking closer & closer to bastien. Connie took a cool picture of him with it.
our ward here has a mothers group that does some pretty fun stuff. like today we took a tour at krispy kreme. everyone had to wear a hat to go in the back. and of course everyones kids but mine(& connies:) put on their hats on like well behaved little children. the twins finally agreed after I said "you get a donut if you put your hat on" but bastien was way too cool for the hat. he happily stayed outside (with brody)
when we got in the back, the twins kept ripping their hats off (i didnt really get the point of the hat rule?) & embry stuck his hand in a big bucket of yeast..so tomorrows eaters have some 2 year old lovin in their donuts.



4 comments:
haha yeah those Arizona kids haha! I'm glad I just left Brody cause that was a fun tour!
so those donuts look SO good. TOO good. i bet it smelled SOOO good in there, yes? tell me, what do you think of the humidity? you grew up with dry hot hot, i grew up with wet hot...
how do they compare for you?
p.s that butterfly thing is awesome!
Im afraid of butterflys! What bug doesnt scare me? NOne! So if i went in that butterfly part in the zoo Im pretty sure i'd come out the other end having smashed or swatted at many of them! SICK! Also those donuts look so good i might just faint!
Mmmmmm Krispy Kremes....I've missed those!! :) Looks like you've been keeping busy over there in OK. I think you've done more since you've been there than I ever have here in AZ. That zoo sounds great - when Roxxi lived in Omaha we went to their zoo & it was 100x better than Phx Zoo....we must've gotten jipped in the zoo dept.
Post a Comment