Thursday, June 17, 2010

nakey is more comfy

there really was no point in bringing the amount of clothes i did for the boys to oklahoma. when we're at home they strip down to their undies/diapers. and then when i dress them in their jammies , they end up taking them off in their beds. these denim huggies mix up the nakey diaper look & despite looking like acid wash jeans...they're sorta cute. (steven doesnt think so) Not so sure they were worth the 20 extra diapers i didnt get, the novelty kinda wore off after the first time.

3 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

I am so giddy that you bought those pullups! My sister showed them to me one day and I was in LOVE and have heard nothing but how everyone HATES them and thinks they are ugly! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! your boys are darling!!!

ConnieB said...

Yes of course I'm always down for free food!! And thanks for giving me (brody) our very own jean printed diaper! I still haven't used it- I'm kinda saving it for a special occasion. haha (;

nicole berkey said...

i think embry's photo should be posted on the satorialist? no?