even though i've had this blog for 3 years, its the first time i've gotten to anounce being pregnant on my blog! i started this blog in 2007.a month after i found out with the twins. today i was fighting the urge to buy a test. but then i remembered that i found out with bastien & the twins on this same day. (the first day of my missed monthly fren) so in keeping tradition I drove to target, bought a test & the result was welcomed. I've been suspecting it. not just cause we were trying..but the past couple weeks my body was acting not in the norm. first- is the constant pimples. & not just the tiny ones i'll get every now & then..but those crazy underground monsters that no one can see at first, but you just cant stop touching & then they let their beastly selves be seen by all. am i painting a pretty picture of my face?
second was- ever since july 1st i have been rocking my diet & excercise. i jog every morning mon-sat at the park across my house. & have been really keeping my diet in check with just a couple slip ups. for me- that is great. and i was losing weight!Until a couple weeks ago to be exact. its been like pulling teeth to get the scale to go down.
one thing i'm scared about being pregnant again- is gaining my usual million pounds again because i think i have a free pass to eat m&ms all day. it took me too long to lose the twins 30 lbs & dont even get me started on bastiens baby weight. (which isnt fair to blame bastien for :) but i figured if i treat this pregnancy like i'm on a diet, i will actually maintain, ha! (dont worry mom, my diets are not real diets) & hopefully only gain that 30 lbs of baby & water weight i always do the last 2 months. (*ps- my mom is so funny when i tell her i need to lose weight. she always says "just dont become anorexic" HA!! i wish mom. )
we are excited. obviously i would be so happy to see what our girl would look like (& i'm dying to dress one!) but i would be so thrilled with another boy. i almost want a boy because i'm in love with my next boy name & i want to use it! plus i would love a boy because all my boys look so different. maybe we'll get a curly blonde or a redhead. or a black baby! :)
(image via google)

11 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! You are such a cool momma!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such fun news! I was so happy when you told me this!
Congrats! That's wonderful!
YEHAW!!!!! whats the name, email it to me, i have a right to know.
How exciting! I love the picture with the pregnancy test. I always want to tell people in a creative way, but get too excited and just blurt it out :) Oh well. Congratulations!!
LOL I hope it's not a black baby.. you'd have some explaining to do!
I am SO excited for you guys. You're such a fun Mom, I love it! Your kids are lucky to have you.
- Kendyl
hurrah for black babies!!!
i miss your face! i want to pop a pimple- just kidding.
congrats a bazillion times-
yes yes- what are the name options? katniss or gale?
Yay that is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you. I kind of hope it is a girl too so I can see what she will look like. :)
HOORAY! I am soooo happy for you guys! Mother of four....that's crazy!!
Congrats!!!!!
Congrats Salena!! You two have the most darling boys. Like watch-out-girls-these-boys-are-CUTE! You're so funny...a black baby!:) I love it. Really though, if people didn't know you and Steven I'm sure they'd think you two are a his/hers/ours kind of family. Can't wait to see the next one!!!
Post a Comment