We havent been diaper free for almost 6 years! Embry & Jasper have been fully potty trained for about 2 weeks. About a month ago I started & the first 5 days there were 3 days out of it where they both had no accidents! Then 2 weeks later when i finally bought a waterproof mattress pad i started doing nights & naps & they havent had a bed accident yet. I was really dreading it with 2 at the same time..but they seemed to really want to do it. With the accidents they have had Jasper gets very apologetic if he wets himself, like he's so embarrased. Its really cute. And Embry goes.."is okay mom..its just pee". Bastien was the same way & he did really good with everything except for an occasional bed wetting. So i'm sure they will have some mistakes at night. I'm just excited i get to go a whole 7 more weeks without diapers!
9 comments:
Yay!! no diapers!!! Your boys did so good so fast... I Can't wait for no diapers
Congrats! We're right in the middle of potty training Ty, and it's tough with just one kid. You're amazing! Glad your boys caught on quickly for ya. Enjoy your 7 weeks without diapers! :)
Hooray!! What a good feeling!! :)
I am loving the "it's just pee mom" comment. Oh no it is not!! haha. I am serious about coming over. You live so dang close.
Yay, that's exciting! I am not there yet with Hunter. At this point, he can't stand the sight of underwear! He even picked out some cute ones, but when i show him at home, he cringes and says, "ew grosss!" Ahh, maybe soon.
Thats kind of a lie since steven is still in Diapers off and on. He'll learn to control his pee one of these days Im sure.
That is SO AWESOME!!!
that's awesome!
Awesome! At least you get a little break from it!!
Yesterday we were at the store and picked up a pack of diapers, it hit me that after our baby is born I'm going to be changing diapers every day for the next 7-10 years! It was kinda nerve racking! :)
Post a Comment