
i think jennifer lawrence will be an awesome katniss. she can look gorgeous and also kinda plain. also she was pretty hardcore & a really good actress in that movie "winter's bone"
(a desperate redbox night, it was super depressing) so i think she's got the skills to be a pretty good katniss!

the guys they chose for peeta and gale..
i'm equally confused by both choices. hopefully they surprise me in a good way. and don't make me hate them by the 3rd movie because they are just so painfully awkward & make too many fart smelling faces like another book/movie character i used to love....*cough* rob!
really though, i dont really care who they chose. i'm just excited to see this as a movie!
4 comments:
K, so when is the movie coming out? I still have yet to read the following 2 books, but I loved The Hunger games. Can't wait to see it! I'm planning on reading Catching Fire while I'm at the hospital having the baby (1-2 more weeks! yahoo!).
i agree with you- there is nothing about the guy cast for peeta that reminds me of peeta- and are you talking about your love, robert? like "spider monkey" rob?
I can always count on you to keep me in the "in" with books and movies!
Oh crap I still need to read these! They better not come out w the movie before i do (;
Post a Comment