Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finnigins is 5 months!

at 5 months Finnick is:
-rolling over from his back to his tummy. as soon as i put him down anywhere..that is his cue to flip over. he's so proud of it!
-sleeping from 9 to 7am. a little earlier sometimes because the whole house has to wake up at the crack of dawn now for Bastien's school. but he sleeps with no interruptions in the middle of the night now! for a while he would sometimes wake up around 4 or 5 and want to come lay by me. but he just stopped do ing it all the sudden. lets hope it lasts!
-he cut his first tooth today!
-he seems pretty content with just drinking milk so i haven't started rice cereal yet. maybe soon.
-i'm still pumping enough milk for him all day except for his nightime bottle, which is formula. i stopped pumping for the twins when they were 4 months. so i'm proud of myself for lasting! i dont feel too sick of it yet either..maybe i can last the whole year?

2 comments:

Camille Witter said...

First off Im so jealous he sleeps like that! I know jet is only 3 weeks old but i want sleep! Second you're a trooper for pumping this long! Im only 3 weeks in and I wanna die everytime I gotta pump! It seems like thats all I ever do anymore. Youre my hero!

The Jolley Family said...

Such a cute little boy! Your boys are all very cute! I hope you are doing well. I have a blog too if you would like to be invited! Let me know. (By the way, I love the name Finnick. That was a great book!)