Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Double Fun!

Today I had my ultrasound and I finally got to see the twins for the first time. When I had my ultrasound in the ER in California they didnt let me see the screen in case something was wrong. But..it was so fun seeing TWO babies inside me! And I felt so relieved that they are healthy and had good heartbeats! She had a hard time getting them both in the picture ...but I also found out that different sacs and different placentas (which they have) ..doesnt necesarily mean fraternal. So they still could be identical . The ultrasound tech also said that the baby closest to the cervix is called "twin A" ..I love this picture...it looks like the baby is smiling and waving! Oh but my doctors office has the ultrasound room right there in the office, they dont send you out to get one , like my last OB. But even better, they take 3D pics for you! Here's one where they look like little gummy bears!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you.. To be honest, I'm kinda jealous.. I know twins may be hard, but I think they would also be a blast!!! Congrats.. :0)