Steven and I met at stake youth conference when we were both 16. The theme was "Return to Cumorah" and we were in the same "tribe" family. I usually dont like guys right away , but he had this smile that seriously ....made me melt! (so cheesy, I know) When youth conference was over, I realized that we had first hour pretty close together and so some days..(the good days) we would walk together. I was so insanely shy.... I liked him soso much and he was always flirty but he never asked me out on a date!
I eventually kinda just gave up on him and just decided he obviously didnt like me. (now he says he did like me then...he was just "too in love with his skateboard" to have time for girls....whatever) Well, in July...on a day that just happened to be a really bad day for me, he called out of the blue! I was so shocked! We made plans to do our seminary makeup together, and said he had to work that night but I should come visit him.
I eventually kinda just gave up on him and just decided he obviously didnt like me. (now he says he did like me then...he was just "too in love with his skateboard" to have time for girls....whatever) Well, in July...on a day that just happened to be a really bad day for me, he called out of the blue! I was so shocked! We made plans to do our seminary makeup together, and said he had to work that night but I should come visit him. We went on a few dates that summer and we first kissed at Gisela!
We didnt really start dating-dating until like the end of September 2000. Anyways, we've been together ever since. And we never were an "on again/off again" couple. Dating him was so much fun! And being married to him is even better. And having children with him is just the icing on the cake! I knew i'd have cute babies with him! :) But, We still have so much fun together ..even when life can get a little boring or financially hard. "He's my Lobster"!
-Like in "Friends" when they talked about the lobsters spending the rest of their lives together "with the claws" ..I guess you have to see the episode. But theres's our story...I tried not to be so boring with too many details.
We didnt really start dating-dating until like the end of September 2000. Anyways, we've been together ever since. And we never were an "on again/off again" couple. Dating him was so much fun! And being married to him is even better. And having children with him is just the icing on the cake! I knew i'd have cute babies with him! :) But, We still have so much fun together ..even when life can get a little boring or financially hard. "He's my Lobster"!
-Like in "Friends" when they talked about the lobsters spending the rest of their lives together "with the claws" ..I guess you have to see the episode. But theres's our story...I tried not to be so boring with too many details.
1 comment:
You two are just too cute!! Love the story, so sweet :0) I'm glad you're on here now, it seems to be a lot more fun than myspace.. More like an online journal, so that makes it fun :0)
Post a Comment