Friday, July 27, 2007

I've probably done this one before.....oh well..im so boredy

places I've worked 1-Tropical Smoothie 2-Lifeguard at Sunsplash 3-New Vision International 4- babysat kids at my home (never again!) movies I can watch over and over 1-Moulin Rouge 2-Walk the Line 3-music from another room ...actually.. anything with jude law 4-Sense and Sensibility places I've lived 1-Mesa, AZ 2-Queen Creek, AZ favorite tv shows 1-The Office 2-Grey's Anatomy 3-Lost 4-One Tree Hill 5-Heroes places I've been 1-California 2-Utah 3-Independance, Missouri and Nauvoo, IL 4-Auckland, New Zealand favorite foods 1-Green Chile Burrito from Rosa's 2-the green salsa from Rosa's! 3-Shrimp burrito from Rosa's ....can you tell i'm obsessed? majors I've considered (not that I've been to college) 1- teaching 2-nursing...I still am considering this after all my kids are in school 3-marine biologist ..when i was little Places I'd rather be 1-On vacation in Hawaii 2-i'm pretty happy where i'm at actually so if you're reading this and if you're bored like me.....then its your turn!

No comments: