Wednesday, August 22, 2007
1. When was the last time you ran? Geez...too long ago
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, holes in them? I used to have a pair of jeans that had a hole near the crotch area... but I just couldnt let go of them..they were my favorite, until one day at the end of the work day(luckily)...they split all the way down the middle!
3. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Most nights....Steven goes to bed so early..theres nothing to do..so I usually go to bed soon after.
4. If you had someone "stop by" what would your house look like? Besides the toys all over the living room, it wouldnt be allright
5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Yes, cookies and their dough are my major downfall!
6. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? I've tried shaking it, it doesnt work
7. How do you eat an oreo? oreos are actually one of the few cookies that I dont like
8. Could you live without a computer? i guess i could...i thought I couldnt live without dvr.
9. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? nope, but i've waited a very long time for steven to come home
10. Do you wear shoes in the house? usually no
11. At what age did you find out Santa wasn't real? you mean santa iSn'T real!? :) not really sure
12. How many phones, house and cell phones are there in your house? Just two cell's
13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? i don't play..but if I did, I don't think I would waste the time calling anyone, I would head strait to the mall to spend it
14. Last time you saw your best friend? A little over a month ago..till she moved away from me
15. What jewelry are you wearing right now? just a toe ring that nEvEr comes off
16. What is the first thing you do when you get online? check out my myspace email..and my blog
17. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? yEs!! I am a Grey's addict
18. How do most people spell your name? wRoNg...but I have delt with this my entire life..so Im used to it
19. When was the last time you left your house? about an hour ago..paid a surprise visit to my husband in the coffee shop where he was studying
20. Do you return shopping cart? nEvEr, that is what the cart guy is for rIgHt!?
21. What noise do you hear right now? complete sIlEnCe..the best sound there is
22. Who does the dishes at your house? we all take turns
23. Who is the youngest in your family? my brother Trent
24. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack and who would drive? I would be the one overpacking..you never know what you will fEeL like wearing..so I always pack mOrE than I need..and who ever was up for driving would be fine with me!
25. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? not other than Brandi
26. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? An old friend of mine named her little girl, Dendi..she always told me she was going to..but I always thought she was kidding..until she did it
27. When was the last time you cleaned your toilets? that would have to be my sister..she offered..so why turn her down..
28. Do you watch movies with your parents? nOpE..dad is in prison..and mom lives far away
29. Do you get your hair cut every month? no, Im trying to grow it out..I do try to get it colored every 4 to 6 weeks, nOtHiNg worse than regrowth
30.What was the last thing you purchased? needed stuff at sams club
Alright guys let's see it...let's see who posts it first...I tAg you ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment