I used to put him in his crib (he has a crib tent..he cant climb out:) for time out ..and that really worked cause he hated that. But that's alot of lifting...and my doctor says i shouldnt lift him...which is impossible sometimes. So I tried the corner...."Go to the corner" And he gladly went and stuck his nose in the corner ..which suprised me...but he just started laughing in the corner! And thought it was so funny. So I guess at least I found something that works....kinda...not really. He thinks it's fun. Maybe If he keeps having to do it he wont.
Bastien has found a new love....the toilet! He doesnt tell me before he goes though, he tells me after...but everytime I change his diaper he has to go sit on the toilet...sometimes he pees in the toilet...mostly its on the floor.....ahhh..let the joys of potty training begin.
He takes toilet time very seriously.
4 comments:
YAY!!! Bastien cracks me up!! I'm still getting used to the whole blogging thing...so we'll see what happens.
Too cute!! It's hard to be serious with them when they are supposed to be in trouble when they do cute stuff like that!! :0) It won't be long before he hAtEs the corner just like every other kid..
Fun potty training times!! Good luck!!
He's such a funny kid! Your gonna miss little things like that when he grows up! He'll get sick of the corner real quick..guaranteed! What is he doing when he gets the corner? He seems too dang cute to do anything wrong! :)
awww he is so cute...I remember when evan did that he used to love to go to timeout .. !!!! they are related.. funny...
Post a Comment