Thursday, August 2, 2007

cute little mugglebuns...

When we give Bastien a bath...he runs around the house naked looking for a place to hide from us.....well the other day we kinda forgot about him cause he was so quiet after his bath...and I went to go check on him ..and he was sitting there naked, reading a book! I had to take a picture of him cause he's such a funny boy.....and plus he's just so dang cute naked!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute is he!!?? He seems like such a funny kid! Bentley would love it if I would let him crawl around naked more often.. I'm usually just worried he will spray the carpet!! :0) so funny

Anonymous said...

Salena he is such a cute kid, i see alot of you in him even with the blonde hair. Love your template!! So cute..so how are you feeling? How far along are you now? I guess what I am wanting to know is how much longer till you find out what you are having. How exciting! :)

salena said...

I'm 13 weeks now..I guess I dont find out til what, around 18-20 weeks? So that'll be in September! I cant wait to know! So I can start planning the room! I hope it's boy girl twins. So Bastien has a brother and then I have girl, too! I'm finally starting to feel a little better, too!