Ashley Greene is Alice (she is my favorite out of all these people casted, and looks like a perfect Alice! )

Jackson Rathbone is Jasper (they had better pictures of him, but I hope he is a little older than this now..cause he looks too young for Jasper in this picture.)
Kellan Lutz is Emmett

( I am so confused by this one..she doesnt look like a Rosalie at all. I guess if they give her lighter hair..she might.) 
Cam Cigandet is James
Rachelle Lefevre is Victoria

Michael Welch is Mike Newton
*credits* some of these pictures that were manipulated were made by fans on http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_film/
You can go to http://www.twilightlexicon.com/ to see the cast ..I dont think they have a Jacob yet, their website is under construction so I couldnt check.


8 comments:
COOL...I am SOOOO excited for the movie... even if it's not even made yet!!! the Cast looks FUN..
I am really curious to see who they pick for Jacob, he's one of my favorite characters...I feel connected to him
I am happy so far with most of the choices! I can't believe all the stuff with Jasper! I'm so sorry. I have been out of town for 5 days. Let me know if I can help. Abby & Jake had a runny nose yesterday but not so much today so let me see how they are doing then I can help with Bastien.
Man I can't wait to see it! We should make a girls night out of it! Seriously!
Hey, I heard this weekend about what you have been going through with Jasper. I have been worried about you, cause I know how scary it can be! I have been there, I am glad he is doing better now, and that he is home with you guys.
K, I am way excited for the movie!! And, I'm about 8 1/2 weeks prego. It's a strange feeling! We got to hear the heart beat on Monday, so I know the 24-7 sickness is not in my head!!
How are the 5 of you doing? Have you figured out what Steven is going to do with flying and stuff. It all kind of sucks, and I'm sure it's not high on your priority list, but I was just wondering...and seriously, please let me know if you need any help with ANYTHING. I can bottle feed just as good as the next person, plus I need practice!
Okay...well...I'm hooked! Another dental student's wife let me borrow her copy of Twilight & I couldn't put it down!!!! I'm so glad you put this on your blog (and my sister as well! She got so excited!:-) I know, I'm crazy, but man they're good!:-)
Oh, did you know they're filming some of the movie here in Portland? Cool, hu.
By the way, I heard there's a site called Twilightmoms.com that's pretty cool, but you probably already know about it.:-)
Salena, they finally chose Jacob (Jacob Lautner). You probably already heard, but just in case I thought I'd pass the news along.:-) Hope you're doing good.
Post a Comment