It's been great having Steven home almost all week because of the rain/holidays. I'm sad it has to end. But those annoying things that creep up on you every month (bills) need to be paid I guess...so it's back to normal life tommorrow.
This week has been very eventful to say the least. It was great seeing family last Saturday
(2 people in particular) at my aunts wedding party! And also after Tuesday, I will never look at running/jogging the same way again..I am officially inspired! Sorry I cant go into much detail about any of this..I guess you will have to wait until March- for an episode of that one tv show I've been talking about lately. :)
Anyways, Here are some pics from this week:
Please excuse the white trash holey-knee pj's. And the cheerio stuck in Jasper's neck.
I think they like the big wheel more than Bastien does. Seriously, very annoying that Bastien's favorite toy was a 10 dollar Thomas train. We could've saved 60 bucks.
Steven gave Bastien a haircut last night. I really love his hair longer, but it was about time since he cut off a chunk of hair and we hadnt done anything about it for weeks. I think he looks so much older with short hair.
Embry started fullout walking on Christmas. He looks like a fat little t-rex when he does, cause he holds his arms in alot and is still a bit unsturdy.
I love it!
Jasper would not let his brother show him up too much because he took about 3 steps today!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas week!
(Bastien did, I think)
5 comments:
i'm glad you guys had a good holiday! Seriously your boys are getting so big. The twins are almost a year! Time flys
It always sucks to go back to normal life after the holidays!! Can't wait to see "the show" & be inspired!! :0)
I feel like I've missed so much being on our trip...too short by the way.:)
That is SOO awesome about your brother/cousin!!! Crazy cool! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your family is adorable. Love the little trex.:)
I'm glad you and your family had such a great Christmas! I'm so excited to see the Biggest Loser! Oh, and Happy Birthday Ana!
I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. I used to check your blog a lot when you were about the deliver them. I can't believe that was almost a year ago. We are pretty excited about our triplets. Things are still early though. We're going to try to get as far along as we can, but I'm going to be huge! I should have known that you were related to Sione and Felipe. That is so exciting that they made the show. Mike and I tried out for the show too, but I think I was too skinny! We were able to start losing some weight after that on our own though, and shortly after found out we were expecting triplets. I guess that's what happens! Best of luck to everyone!
Post a Comment