.
I LOVE IT!! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT EVERY TUESDAY!
I was dying laughing at that part too ..dad is so funny about the breadstick...I am so excited for tuesday!!!!!
LOL at the belly poses. haha. I am excited for this next season to start and cheer them on!
LOVE IT!! I am soooo excited!! :0)
I will be glued to my TV watching these guys win!
How cool! I will be watching now! My BIL's cousin was Ali who won a few seasons ago. It is always funner to watch when you know someone who knows them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT EVERY TUESDAY!
I was dying laughing at that part too ..dad is so funny about the breadstick...I am so excited for tuesday!!!!!
LOL at the belly poses. haha.
I am excited for this next season to start and cheer them on!
LOVE IT!! I am soooo excited!! :0)
I will be glued to my TV watching these guys win!
How cool! I will be watching now! My BIL's cousin was Ali who won a few seasons ago. It is always funner to watch when you know someone who knows them!
Post a Comment