They've both been doing it for a while now, Embry started on Christmas and Jasper followed a couple weeks later. Jasper is better now than in this video from a week or so ago. So far its
Bastien-10 1/2 months
Embry-11 months
Jasper-11 1/2 months.
Embry started taking steps at 10 months but he decided he didnt really want to do it til later. I'm suprised cause the kid crawled at 6 months! And Bastien didnt until 9 months. But, I was happy Delma (Steven's mom) got to see Bastien take a few steps before she passed away.
Can you believe the Twins will be ONE next week!?
4 comments:
That's CRAZY that they are already a year old!! How fun that they are both walking now! :0)
I love all the new and exciting stages. It is like the whole world is in their little hands.
What happened to your season 3 update? Did you say something you werent spose to?
WOW! put your running shoes on! How cute. It is always so exciting to have babies learn new things. They are young for walking too.
Post a Comment