The long awaited day is here!
Dont forget to watch Sione and Filipe get
S k i n n y!
Brandi's (and Dendi's and Tawni's) brother Dane is on the show as well! What are the chances that 4 people from Mesa are on the show this season?! And 3 out of 4 (that I know of) went to MESA HIGH! Too Crazy! Mesa, AZ has got to RePrEsEnT this season...its all about
BLUE AND BLACK!

12 comments:
I have let everyone know about it! I have it on DVR and I am ready to watch! I can't wait!
That's nuts! How exciting!! Can't wait to watch!
I am so mad because I have the "ward draft" tonight (something only BYU does in student wards) and I have to be there at 7 but I am going to have my roommates tape it for me.
YEAH!! I'm sooo excited for this!! To know 1 person would be awesome, but I can't believe it's all 4 of them!! It will be fun to see them together!! GO BLUE & BLACK!! :0)
We are watching!!!!
That was SOOOO freaking awesome!! It sucks that they can only show 1 episode every week, because I didn't want to stop watching!!! Kinda sucks that they already sent some people home, but it will be interesting to keep watching & see what happens! :0) GO BLUE & BLACK!!
I watched, and did not like how the show ended up! That was really lame and kinda disappointing! It was fun to see your brother and cousin, and Dane from my old ward! Seems like it is going to be a strange season, I hate when they change things around!
Grrrr! We tried to get it online (since we don't have a tv), but supposedly you can't get it online!! We were SO bummed. If you find it on youtube, please post it! I would love to watch it still! Those videos you posted of them were awesome!:) They made me hungry for bread sticks.:)
Don't know if you remember me or not- I was in your stake growing up (steven's ward). Anyways, I was so excited to hear some Fa's were going to be on the biggest loser, makes the show so much more fun to watch now! I wish them the best!
by the way, your kids are so stinkin cute!!!
yeah!! and yes...we do need more Dane interviews! :) Im sure there will be more. You know you are more than welcome to do some egging...at the house to the left of me. ;0) I won't tell... :)
SERIOUSLY! It was soo dang exciting to watch the show last night! Poor Sione though, seriously, I felt so bad for him.
We know what is to come though. Ü
Post a Comment