Bastien and Lana
Wes and Grant with their yoyo madness.
Talking after eating too much food.
Here are some pics I found on my moms computer:
Story of Bastiens life: Being naughty, not letting Embry play with his own toy, dumping all the kids food on the ground, Apologizing with such an innocent little face, Being naughty.
Story of my life: "Bastien let him play with that"
I dont know who took these pics but I thought they were cute of Bastien and Maizi.
I think Bastien likes making Maizi laugh. One time I saw them eating noodles at the table and Bastien was trying to be silly eating them really fast and making Maizi laugh so hard. Whenever he sees pictures of Maizi he says "Maizi cute"









1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun New Year's!! It's always fun to get together with the fam! :0)
Post a Comment