Jasper will take a few wobbly steps, then do this really fast hand-leg monkey crawl across the floor. It's really funny to watch! I havent gotten it on video yet but in the meantime...you can watch Steven imitating it.
that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life, omg...I am still laughing. Steve is a trooper, that's for sure,lol. I am looking at the new pics of all the boys...I can't believe how much they have grown since I was last on here! So adorable!
I think steven's got that down to a "T" ...I bet Jasper's just imitating his dad and he's watching and saying to himself "no no dad you got it all wrong let me show you ... LOL... steven U always make me laugh..
yep you're right you are signed in at mom and i was just about to let you comment on yourself again but i caught it and i signed you off...funny girl... i had to watch this video again ...it's HILARIOUS do more video's you always post funny one's!!!
12 comments:
That was hilarious!:)
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life, omg...I am still laughing. Steve is a trooper, that's for sure,lol. I am looking at the new pics of all the boys...I can't believe how much they have grown since I was last on here! So adorable!
Hope to catch up soon!
xoxo, Jax
that definately made my day! Thanks steven!
You guys are hilarious!! You have to much fun together! I can't remember the last time i laughed that hard! Thanx
OMG!! That guy cracks me up! Can't wait to see the real thing. :0)
I think steven's got that down to a "T" ...I bet Jasper's just imitating his dad and he's watching and saying to himself "no no dad you got it all wrong let me show you ... LOL... steven U always make me laugh..
I got a comment from myself!
Ha! Ana-I think I'm signed in on Moms computer:)
That is awesome!
yep you're right you are signed in at mom and i was just about to let you comment on yourself again but i caught it and i signed you off...funny girl... i had to watch this video again ...it's HILARIOUS do more video's you always post funny one's!!!
yep! that totally cracks me up! I love your style of parenting. . . laughing all the way.
okay that is TOO funny. steven is such a good sport!
Post a Comment