I just thought there were too many cute ones from this batch of pics on my camera that I had to share. I really love the age that the twins are at! And Bastien cracks me up with his picture faces!
It was cute how excited he was to take scriptures to primary. (even though the incentive was candy) The pic above is the face I will first get when I tell Bastien to smile. He thinks he's pretty funny. Then I will bribe him and get the one below!
He finally outgrew his converse shoes from like 8 months ago! And I got to pick these DC's, Steven doesnt like this style of skate shoe but I think they are adorable on him!
They love being pushed on Mater.
Bastien loves playing with his brothers.
doin a little dance for the camera
Embry's face when I take the binky out of his mouth for the picture
Embry really wants his binky back!
Haha! Jasper's laughing at Embry for being a little wuss who needs a binky!
See ya wouldnt wanna be ya!
(I said that once to Bastien and he said "what are you talkin about?" and I said "I dont know what are you talkin about?" and he goes.."........umm...choo choos?" The kid is obsessed.)
7 comments:
Such handsome, handsome boys!
WOW I love your little ones they are truly sweet and handsome. I have been trying to get grego for sometime again and I keep telling myself that the Lord is waiting because I am going to have twins and he knows if they are to close in age I will go crazy, haha. It is so good to here from you, are you guys in AZ? We are in NC and have been for the past 2 1/2 years. We love it but are moving back to AZ soon. Thanks for saying howdy and I will have to check your blog out now. You look truly happy with those sweet boys, lucky mama.
Okay so I just re-read my comment and there are loads of spelling errors. SORRY.
i love these boys ...!!!
Oh my goodness! I hardly recognized Jasper with all that hair...is it just me or has it grown a ton in the last little while? Oh, I just love their cute little walks!! Your boys are so handsome Salena!
You have such cuties! :0)
Bastien is such a handsome little guy, and the twins are adorable!! I really enjoyed reading your three baby stories. Our kids need to get together and play some time! :)
Post a Comment